cats and other pointlessly cool things.

by

So if you're reading this, then you probably stumbled upon my blog. Huh. Anyways, I just wanted to say hello (yay) and do an outfit post. I would totally end that sentence with a question mark if I could, but it really doesn't make sense.

Anyways, I just made a hu-u-ge mess of all my clothing making a bunch of outfits and taking pictures. I'm probably going to post them one at a time (I have about six).

I'm just going to apologise in advance for the fact that the only camera I have is my Mac. I'm also going to apologise for the faux-hipster editing or whatever. It was that or nothing - and I can tell you that just plain Mac pictures aren't particularly nice looking. Maybe once I get more into this blog, I'll post better pictures. Gotta figure that out.

Anyways, so let me try and figure out where this stuff is from.

Choker - Borrowed
Bag (it looks like a scarf or a red burst of light, but it's not) - Borrowed
Heels - Target
Blazer - Nordstrom (ON SALE a while ago)
Tank Top - Probably Target
Pants - Buffalo (I have no memory of where I bought them, but I love them)

-

XX