carly rae jepsen is adorable, but that has nothing to do with anything.

by

At some point, I'm going to figure out a way to take better pictures. I really am sorry for these weird ones, but at least you can see the outfits, right? This is from yesterday as well, when I had that really fun and ridiculous photo-taking spree. Okay, cleaning it up wasn't fun, but still.

I have one outfit from that time that I'm really excited to post, because it's Fall Vibes, and I love me some Fall Vibes. I even capitalise it. Fall Vibes.

Okay, stop. I'm not going to talk about them here, 'cause that would be semi-nonsensical. This outfit is something I wore while I was in Spain (I was there in June). You can't see the shoes, but I was wearing these woven Sperry Topsiders that made me feel like I was in the wrong decade, but in a good way. I think they have little palm tree prints on the inside, which is the best part. But you can't see them, so that's not great.

My shoes definitely aren't tied in this photo. If you look at any photos I've posted/will post from yesterday, you'll see that I didn't tie my shoes. First, I'm too lazy. Second, I was only going to take them off a few minutes later, so why bother?

If you keep looking at shoes in the upcoming posts, you're going to notice that I apparently own about three or four pairs of shoes, and one of them is a pair of black wedges that I wear a lot in the pictures. I really need to get new shoes. I actually have wa-a-a-y too many pairs, but most of them are old and ridiculous. Some of them are Airwalks with sparkly bugs on them. Enough said.

-

Skirt - Lush brand (I have no idea where I got it, okay?)
Shoes - Sperry Topsiders (Maybe I bought these in Virginia...)
Top - H&M (Pretty sure I got this in London)
Vest - Macy's (Maybe...I actually am not sure at all)
Necklace - Borrowed

-

XX